Meet Elise Kephart a top performing car salesperson pioneering an innovative use of video becoming the “YouTube Diva” of the auto industry
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Apr/May 2012 | Volume 1 – Number 2
- Meet Elise Kephart, born in Seoul, South Korea, she growing up in Nipomo, she became a top performing car salesperson pioneering an innovative use of video becoming the “YouTube Diva” of the auto industry
- Jeffrey Armstrong credits one of the teachers in Future Farmer’s of America for setting him on a path to attend college. Today, he is one year into his tenure as President of Cal Poly
- For photographer Giancarlo Campolmi the juxtaposition of old and new is found in the buildings surrounding Court Street
- If 16th Century Venetians were able to visit the Edna Valley today, they would be proud of the home built by Saeed and Laurel Davar
- The Pismo Clam has a storied past explored by Jeanette Trompeter
- Join Paden Followwill on the perfect weekend trip to Sykes Hot Springs a hiker’s paradise near Big Sur
- The longtime, ever-popular Central Coast rock band Truth About Seafood ended with a bang as they were invited to open for the Stone Temple Pilots concert at Avila Bay
- Learn why Jaime Harris has a passion for authenticity in food, particularly beef that has been a constant throughout his life and career
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.