Meet Sonja Polk as she speaks out about her troubled childhood and help from Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Apr/May 2013 | Volume 2 – Number 2
- Meet Sonja Polk as she speaks out about her troubled childhood and help from Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Bentley Murdock City of SLO’s Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID) first-every tourism ambassador
- Experienced mariners will tell you that the entrance to Morro Bay Harbor is among one of the most treacherous passages they will make
- When Kit Spellerberg talks about her home she often mentions the previous owners, Al and Mary Nunes. “they must have loved this place, especially the yard”
- The Old Cayucos Tavern known as “The Tavern” by most locals, its establishment dates back to at least 1904, a time when this dairy-heavy community was a main trading post
- It’s springtime and if you’re looking for something new, I suggest exploring the most recent addition to the San Luis Obispo trail network-the Froom Canyon Johnson Ranch trail
- Comprising of four friends with a mutual passion for musical exploration, JD Project is a thirteen-year experiment in the making
- There is not much more important to parents than their child’s education. And with the shared campus of San Luis Coastal Unified’s Bishop’s Peak and Teach Elementary bursting at the seams, the topic has garnered a lot of attention lately
- When your garage is bigger than your home, it’s a pretty good sign that you have an affinity for wheels
- A highly popular Thai soup, Tom Kha Gai, is know for its intense, aromatic flavors and its rich, creamy coconut-infused broth
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.