San Luis Obispo’s off-campus rentals
Apr/May 2017 | Volume 8 – Number 2
- Meet Sara Peterson the award-winning barista to discuss family, passion, and of course, hard work
- Local photographer Ashala Taylor captured the magic of the landscape in full bloom
- The newest member of the San Luis Obispo Board of Supervisors, John Peschong, stops in for a visit
- With a solo album already under her belt, songwriter Reese Galido talks about what influenced her unique brand of music
- Four couples unite to breathe new life and purpose into this ranch style home
- After analyzing the numbers behind Cal Poly’s demand for San Luis Obispo’s off-campus rentals, many readers were left wondering: what about Cuesta?
- Resident foodie Jamie Lewis discovers the many diverse and delicious ways to prepare and devour the most unassuming veggie-cauliflower
- With our local vineyards recently flooded by rainstorms, Jeanette Trompeter wonders how the wine grapes are faring
- Beer enthusiast Brant Myers tours the newly expanded SLO Brew facilities and share his thoughts
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.