There is not much that Eric Veium would not do for alternative energy, including donating one of his kidneys.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Volume 11 – Number 2
- Meet Marisa Bloch Gaytan as we reminisce about her time as our very first Cal Poly intern and representing a new generation on the Central Coast who scrape and hustle their way towards a living and a future
- “Then, out of seemingly nowhere, a bobcat walked across the road and went up the hill on the other side.” Dakota Lamberson photographs what he described as an “unreal” experience
- If it were up to Roberto Monge, he would snap his fingers and turn the City of San Luis Obispo into a village
- For better or worse, Shawn Clark embodies this weary, rambling, and rugged bleeding heart, and the Shawn Clark Family Band has proven that this cowboy isn’t one to shy away from a fight
- The simplicity draws you in. The sophistication makes you stay. Jordan Hockett’s paintings captivate even those who actively avoided that art appreciation elective
- What could be better than standing on a hilltop overlooking the ocean in Cambria? Being there on top of a six-foot, one-ton Clydesdale horse during a guided trail ride
- San Luis Obispo High School senior Jake Browning is a National Merit Commended Scholar, standout soccer player and our April Student Spotlight
- Chatting with Eric and Susan Steeb, while visiting their home, I couldn’t help but notice that everywhere I look were picture perfect
- Can the elderberry be responsible for shortening colds and providing effective, natural relief to rival our tried and true drug store cold medicines?
- Today, food truck culture is serious business, with dishes ranging from casual to gourmet. Chefs like it because they don’t have to deal with the overhead of a brick-and-mortar restaurant
- For many of us imbibers of wine and spirits, it’s impossible to image a world without drink. Yet, in the SLO Life as we know it could have been very different
- There is a certain thrill when walking into a new tasting room for the first time. Join us as we explore SLO Cider and speak with Nate Adamski and Jeremy Fleming
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.