Meet Ermina Karim the new SLO Chamber CEO. She grew up in the Midwest while maintaining close ties to her parents’ native Bangladesh
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
The Mother Corn Shuckers band
- Meet Ermina Karim the new SLO Chamber CEO. She grew up in the Midwest while maintaining close ties to her parents’ native Bangladesh
- Perhaps no one understands our local weather as well as John Lindsey. But his talent may be how we is able to help all of us understand it
- After two hours of trial and error, photographer Paul Bolger finally caught the perfect image of the Milky Way
- Urban Farming – there is a new trend gripping the Central Coast as tiny backyards are being transformed into miniature working farms
- It’s called the Gibraltar of the Pacific, and if you have traveled Highway One along the Central Coast, you know it well. Or, do you?
- Allergies – the honey cure? Allergies are a fact of life in and around San Luis Obispo
- The Big Short is an alarming tale told by master storyteller, Michael Lewis. He tells the story of the few people who made vast fortunes on the demise of the housing market
- He’s been “throwing clay” since he was a teenager, now Mark Sensenbach the Ceramic Arts Technician at Cuesta College looks to “give the form a little movement”
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.