Meet Kimberly Walker who started a restaurant in the old Granda Hotel where they also are opening a 17-room luxury hotel in downtown San Luis Obispo
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
The Mother Corn Shuckers band
Aug/Sep 2012 | Volume 1 – Number 4
- Meet Kimberly Walker who started a restaurant in the old Granda Hotel where they also are opening a 17-room luxury hotel in downtown San Luis Obispo
- After leaving KCBX last year, Guy Rathbun is busy producing radio shows where his little studio in Santa Margarita now reaches people all over the country
- It was a perfectly calm day with no wind or waves when Elliott Johnson harnessed in to shot photos of a rough bit of Montana de Oro coastline
- The nice thing about dealing with a really tiny house is that you can pick it up and move it. When Frank & Kristen Cullen’s growing family needed more room, the expansion started with a crane
- In Cayucos the Cass house is a landmark that stands as a monument to the roots of this town and the man who put this place on the map
- There are three hotly debates issues surrounding the Oceano Dunes. It’s the only beach in California allowing vehicles to careen across 3,600 acres of sand dunes
- The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has released its 2012 guide to the most contaminated crops out there-its “Dirty Dozen Plus” list
- Despite, the swanky shtick, the musicians in Three Martini Lunch come with some serious chops in “the biz” and a combined 100 years of experience
- Wading into an honest conversation about homelessness is fraught with risk. With the homeless debate heating up in San Luis Obispo, we decided to dig into the issue and attempt to bring the facts to light
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.