Meet Tina Swithin who received international recognition for her blog “Divorcing a Narcissist-One Mom’s Battle”
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Aug/Sep 2013 | Volume 2 – Number 4
- Meet Tina Swithin who received international recognition for her blog “Divorcing a Narcissist-One Mom’s Battle”
- We sit down with Caryln Christianson fresh from her win in the San Luis Obispo City Council special election
- Connecting two of the world’s most iconic granite formations-Morro Rock in the Pacific and Half Dome in Yosemite Valley
- Purchasing Arroyo Grande property in 2010, for Paul Neuwald and his wife, Mindy Brooks, the whole thing started with the trees.
- Join Jeanette Trompeter as she saddles up for a Madonna Inn Trail Ride
- It takes enormous effort from a whole lot of dedicated people to make a non-profit organization work. We celebrate CASA’s twentieth birthday
- Arroyo Grande-based band, The Ragged Jubilee, loves to tell the story of their very first gig on their first tour
- Fracking, it turns out that the Central Coast sits atop the mother of all shale oil fields.
- As part of SLO High’s Class of ’13, Emma Phillips is now Ivy League-bound
- Like most things of enduring value, Leadership SLO did not simply materialize out of thin air
- A couple of weeks ago Paden Hughes husband called for a “wild card date night” throwing pottery
- A special seared scallops recipe helps us stretch out the relaxing feel on our long, warm Central Coast summer
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.