John Spatafore shares his thoughts about our local homeless population and the new center at 40 Prado.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Aug/Sep 2016 | Volume 7 – Number 4
- Meet Kristen Hazard the high tech entrepreneur giving the scoop on the next big thing
- The moon had never shone so brightly as it did the evening Steve Corey captures its rise
- With years of community service under his belt, John Spatafore shares his thoughts about our local homeless population and the new center at 40 Prado
- After more than 40 years, local living legend Monte Mills is still rockin’ his country sounds
- There’s more reason to watch San Luis Obispo High School junior Oliver Hicks than his left-handed pitching
- This historic San Luis Obispo home boasts eclectic, yet sophisticated styling
- Always on the hunt for new and now, we take a look at the latest trends in fitness, beaucty and nutrition
- Tom Franciskovich reports on the history behind Justin Vineyards & Windery oak tree clear-cutting
- In this ongoing feature exploring the 25-year-old San Luis Obispo County institution known as Leadership SLO, we get to know a few of its graduates from classes sixteen through twenty
- From salad to salsa, Jaime Lewis shares her favorite Central Coast midsummer treats
- With an oyster farm as close as Morro Bay, these tasty bites are a must have in every local kitchen. Discover how Chef Jessie Rivas fries and servers them up in a traditional po’ boy sandwich
- With exotic flavors and cutting edge brewing techniques, Brant Myers explores the new direction in microbrews
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.