In Partnership with Leadership San Luis Obispo, we are proud to introduce you to Class 26
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Aug/Sep 2017 | Volume 8 – Number 4
- Meet Dana O’Brien, inspired by her creativity, we sat down with this local entrepreneur to hear her story
- Harvest has never looked the same. Photographer Blake Andrews exposes the dreaded reaper
- Born and raised in San Luis Obispo, City Council Member Aaron Gomez discusses things to come
- With an undertone of angst and their garage band style, Shoot the Mariner hits the local live music scene
- Terry and Annie Herrick, open the doors to their cape cod style home
- Whether he’s on the field for baseball, on the court for basketball, or at the computer coding and drafting, Will Compton is bound for success
- With winter rains filling our lakes and an abundance of sunshine filing the sky, Paden Hughes heads north to enjoy Lake Nacimiento
- Can a supplement really help with everything from allergies to joint pain? We tried incorporating MSM into our daily routine and found some pretty interesting results
- In Partnership with Leadership San Luis Obispo, we are proud to introduce you to Class 26
- With meatless Monday in mind, Jaime Lewis explores the Central Coast restaurant scene. Who knew vegetables could taste so good?
- Piled high with savory goodness, crostini makes the perfect appetizer and Chef Jessie Rivas divulges his favorite way to top these tasty bites
- Nothing says summer quite like an ice cold beer and Brant Myers eagerly shares his season’s top picks
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.