Colombian-born Enrique Sanchez-Rivera has chosen San Luis Obispo as the new home for his La Isla bathing suit brand
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Dec/Jan 2012 | Volume 1 – Number 1
- Meet Bridget Ready who with her husband, Paul, an attorney, she co-founded Jack’s Helping Hand, which was inspired by their experience caring for their son, Jack
- She has spent most of her life and career advocating for the preservation of open space. And, after retiring from her law practice last year, she is one year into her term as Mayor of San Luis Obispo
- In 1996 the Performing Arts Center opened to much fanfare, today, it continues to inspire audience members performers alike with a style and architecture all its own
- In 2007, Sky Bergman found her dream home just a block-and-a-half away from her apartment on Mill Street. She made an offer without even laying eyes on the inside of the house
- Colombian-born Enrique Sanchez-Rivera has chosen San Luis Obispo as the new home for his La Isla bathing suit brand
- The folks at The Great American Melodrama puts on more than stage productions; they provide an experience
- A compelling elements to living the “SLO LIFE” is that, unlike most of the rest of the country, our outdoor sports and adventures are not confined to seasons
- Knowing that Steve Hilstein operated a drum school, a local church asked if he might be able to organize a performance along the lines of “Stomp”, and with that Bucket Busters was born
- The PEAK program is designed to allow children to participate in activities outside of school by assisting with costs, transportation and equipment
- Kendra Williams is a self-described ” closet baker,” but it’s not her sweet tooth that is motivating her plan to open It Takes a Bakery – it’s the at-risk teens that she works with daily
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.