Meet Lisa Leonard as she balances a jewelry business and family life gracefully
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Dec/Jan 2013 | Volume 3 – Number 6
- Meet Lisa Leonard as she balances a jewelry business and family life gracefully
- Rich Ferguson practices a form of magic called “mentalism” which relies on a keen understanding of human behavior
- Getting to know the Nine Sisters-Morro Rock, Black Hill, Cabrillo Peak, Hollister Peak, Cerro Romauldo, Chumash Peak, Bishop Peak, Cerro San Luis, and Islay Hill
- Join us to visit the House on the Hill at the end of what must be the longest driveway in San Luis Obispo
- At the Sea Chest restaurant along Moonstone Beach in Cambria, you’ll find the views are as spectacular as the food
- Paden Hughes and her husband chose a staycation in Morro Bay as their first camping trip as a married couple
- Music by Design, how Butch Boswell engineered a better guitar
- The debate over the Oceano Dunes locally, in a lot of ways, mirrors the debate over climate change on the national level
- Checkout Fiona Bleu Gallery with owner Rowan Chase and reflect on the positive, go-with-the-flow, Central Coast vibe
- As winter arrives on the Central Coast we mix up comfort food with aloo gobi, a potato and cauliflower based entrée
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.