Take an in-depth look at San Luis Obispo’s housing crisis and examine the looming decisions that will shape its neighborhoods over the next twenty years.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Dec/Jan 2015 | Volume 5 – Number 6
- Meet Lesley Santos Dierks as we discuss the quickly evolving world of nonprofits
- A favorite hike among locals, Bishop Peak proves to be an easy place to get caught late at night-and this shot says it all
- Still fresh from his election to the SLO City Council, we spread some time getting to know Dan Rivoire
- Sam Pal, a sixteen-year-old junior at SLO High, shares his love for storytelling and sense of wanderlust
- With success in mind, consultant Jim Rizzi discusses the draw of distraction and importance of staying focused on your strengths
- Known for its small town charm, Jeanette Trompeter takes a trip south to explore Old Town Orcutt
- Self-described Americana Bearded Outlaw Country Flannel Folk, the Turkey Buzzards share their sound with the Central Coast
- A eco-friendly focus guided the construction of this three-level triplex perched near the corner of Garden and Pismo Streets downtown
- Take an in-depth look at San Luis Obispo’s housing crisis and examine the looming decisions that will shape its neighborhoods over the next twenty years
- There’s no doubt that the Central Coast wine region draws a crowd for good reason, but there’s a new crop of tasting popping up and it’s being led by brew masters
- With resolutions in mind, we take a serious look at what exactly is going to make those goals stick
- Chef Jessie Rivas finds the perfect balance between comfort food and healthy, seasonal fare
- Check out our feature event in the article Choose Happy! then flip to the calendar.
- We’ve heard time and time again about the importance of funding for the arts. Bettina Swigger shines a light on the difficulties and realities of bringing art to life
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.