The Creston Line band
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Dec/Jan 2017 | Volume 7 – Number 6
- Meet Taylor Gilkey, preserving heritage & designing success
- More like a painting than a photograph, Mimi Ditchie captures a magical sunset at Piedras Blancas
- Dr. Van Scoy shares how doing good and being kind guide his life
- The Creston Line band sound inspired by folk, country and 90’s alternative
- With the American Institute of Architecture we present two top-ranking projects along the Central Coast
- John Ashbaugh ponders the possibilities of Diablo Canyon Preservation
- Kimberly Walker discovers a new path from Chamonix, France to Zermatt, Switzerland
- Brant Myers reveals his favorite Central Coast hard cider
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.