Central Coast Brewing
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Volume 9 – Number 6
- Meet Kannyn January the owner of the downtown SLO business Ambiance.
- Pamela Link captures a picture-perfect moment on a misty day in Cayucos.
- Catch up with San Luis Obispo City Council member Erica A. Stewart.
- Musician Brenneth Stevens is a popular regular on the Central Coast music scene.
- Writer Paden Hughes hits the streets of San Luis Obispo in fun filled fashion.
- San Luis Obispo High School student Alec West is making his way towards a successful future.
- Mayor Heidi Harmon discusses the housing crisis in SLO and offers a possible solution.
- Check out the year-to-date real estate statistics from San Luis Obispo County.
- Read about the health benefits of eating Sea-Buckthorn.
- Foodie Jamie Lewis slices up some of the Central Coast’s favorite pizza.
- Chef Jessie Rivas shares his traditional pork chop recipe.
- Wine enthusiast Andria McGhee visits Central Coast Wineries and enjoys their sparkling wine options.
- Beer meister Brant Myers explores the Central Coast Brewing scene and celebrates its growth.
- Explore the latest events in and around the Central Coast.
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.