Meet Harmony True an instructor at the San Luis Obispo Academy of Dance.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
- Meet Harmony True, an instructor at the San Luis Obispo Academy of Dance and part-time nanny who makes her home in Los Osos with her husband, Sean
- It took Chad Henry three years to reach his goal of becoming Cal Poly’s first African-American starting quarterback, but he said he will never forget that first touchdown pass
- Just who was Saint Louis, the Bishop, and what did he do to get such a special place named after him?
- The Rudd family shares their innovative style with many conservation projects that positively influence their kids
- When asked “How do you buy a small business” SLO LIFE Magazine asked many local small business owners who have been through the process
- Anyone who has traveled Avila Beach Drive has probably noticed a lot of folks shopping at the Avila Valley Barn …one of the best fruit and vegetable stands on the Central Coast
- Join Laura Sanchez as she shares her love of pumpkins and her recipe for pumpkin and red lentil soup
- Learn five reasons why the real estate market in SLO is unique straight from local realtors
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.