The Shawn Clark Band
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Feb/Mar 2016 | Volume 7 – Number 1
- Meet Clint Pearce as we spend an afternoon on the ranch talking about everything under the wide open sky
- During an afternoon in Shell Beach, David Lalush captures a timeless moment with focused precision
- New to town, Deanna Cantrell reflects on her 21 years in law enforcement and discusses her newly appointed role as the San Luis Obispo Police Chief
- With a country sounds and intuitive style, The Shawn Clark Band is on the fast track
- It’s the quite comfort of her home that gives Debbie Mendes the strength she needs to persevere
- Never one to pass up a challenge, Paden Hughes gathers up a few of her best and brightest friends to test themselves under lock and key
- A hot topic among researchers, we learn why a balanced gut is about more than just your belly
- We take a peak at the 25-year-old San Luis Obsispo County institution known as Leadership SLO, and get to know some of the people who make up its rich fabric
- Perfect for warming your palette on a cold winter day, Jaime Lewis hunts down some of the best local spots for a hot bowl of curry
- If you want comfort food, look no further. Chef Jessie Rivas shares a recipe for his classic linguine with clams
- For a community that loves live music, the thought of losing one of its long-standing venues was beyond depressing.
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.