Leslie O’Connor SLO High School Principal
Feb/Mar 2017 | Volume 8 – Number 1
- Meet Leslie O’Connor the SLO High School Principal and learn what drives student success
- Few people our Central Coast whales better than Vincent Shay, who captures one in full flight
- Newly elected Heidi Harmon shares her views and backgrounds
- After years of performing. local singer and songwriter Cynthia Ford is gearing up to release a new album
- New York Times bestseller Franz Wisner explains the power of a good story, and why it works to influence people’s decisions
- Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School senior Jennifer Laird applies intensity on and off the court to achieve her goals
- Wrapped in an oversized, soft flour tortilla, burritos gets deconstructed-and their history explained-by food writer writer Jaime Lewis
- Whether preparing a meal for two or twenty, Chef Jessie Rivas’ tri-tip shish kabob recipe is sure to please
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.