Meet Jay Asher, his book, 13 Reasons Why, has been a runaway hit with teens all over the world
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
The Mother Corn Shuckers band
- Meet Jay Asher, his book, 13 Reasons Why, has been a runaway hit with teens all over the world
- After leading the SLO Chamber of Commerce for 38 years, Dave Garth steps down in July
- Adjacent to the main campus, a portion of Poly Canyon encompasses a nine-acre outdoor experimental construction laboratory
- The expression “going full circle” has special meaning for the Selna family. Checkout their Tudor-style home originally bought as an investment property in 1985
- In the real estate market is it really possible to “buy low and sell high” these days? We’ve done some digging and have been able to get answers
- It’s one of the oldest watering holes on the Central Coast. And, many people who have lived in this area have a story tied to the Merrimaker in Los Osos
- It has been said that stress is a “silent killer” and there is no shortage of it in modern life. So, how do you alleviate, or at least manage, your stress?
- In 2001, Tim Stapf learned about “these guys in Morro Bay that play a tough brand of hockey.” Read more about the Del Mar Boys
- Old Juan’s Cantina the iconic restaurant in Oceano built by John Verdin, his his family and longtime employees is poised to celebrate its 35th anniversary this fall
- Five hikes in five days, from Froom Creek to Reservoir Canyon Natural Reserve these local destinations show some beautiful destinations around SLO County
- Jon and Leslie Goetz are just one of many local families who host the San Luis Blues baseball players during their summer season in SLO
- Join Suzanne Lindell who bakes for Linnaea’s Cafe as she shares her love of food, and interest in inspiring people to live a healthy lifestyle
- Imagine that you are told you will never be able to walk on your own two feet again. Now imagine being told you can surf
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.