Meet Executive Director of the San Luis Obispo Wine Country Association Heather Muran.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Jun/Jul 2016 | Volume 7 – Number 3
- Meet Wally Ajanel the entrepreneur who did it his way
- It was a warm, humid night that led Marlin Harms to the water’s edge for this unique perspective of Morro Rock
- As the Executive Director of the San Luis Obispo Wine Country Association, Heather Muran shares an insider’s look into our viticulture
- After stepping out from behind the drum kit, Joshua Barnhart finds his way to center stage with his new album
- San Luis Obispo Hight School student Lily Svetich offers insight into her success
- Not her first visit to Cuba, Kimberly Walker avoids tourist hot spots and takes us on a journey as she explores its back roads
- With both Spanish and Tuscan influences, Wayne and Debbie Shimp open the doors for a look into their refined, rustic Shell Beach home
- Looking for a much-needed retreat, Paden Hughes stops into a local day spa and teahouse
- Taking the time to connect and love isn’t always easy, even when it’s with the person staring back at you in the mirror. That’s why we’re sharing a plan to help you reset in just seven days. Summer lovin’ will never be the same
- In this multi-part articles exploring the 25-year-old San Luis Obispo County institution known as Leadership SLO, we get to know a few of its graduates from classes eleven through fifteen
- With Cal Poly students flooding local neighborhoods and finding bedrooms in garages and closets alike, we gain a unique perspective by talking with forty-year residents on the eve of their move to North County
- Nothing says comfort food like a salty basket of French fries. Join Jaime Lewis as she noshes her way through some of our local favorites
- The season’s long, sunny days are begging for a backyard cookout and Chef Jessie Rivas shares his recipe for “more than just Santa Maria barbeque.”
- If you’ve ever wondered what makes beer bitter, join the crowd. Our local expert, Brant Myers explains the wonders of all things hoppy
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.