best band at the High Sierra Music Festival has WORDSAUCE
Jun/Jly 2018 | Volume 9 – Number 3
- Meet Pancho Herrera; Building Community and Sharing the Road
- Shipwreck: When abandoned fishing boat caught his eye, Nash Moreno was quick to capture the anomaly at sea
- A recent win as the best band at the High Sierra Music Festival has WORDSAUCE preparing to make the next big move
- Actress, musician and SLO High graduating senior Data Novotny is read to shine in the future
- While the summer sun might remind most people of fresh fruit and lighter fare, for Chef Jessie Rivas it’s a family recipe of albondigas soup that reigns supreme
- With camping trips, beach adventures, and poolside fun on the horizon, Andria McGhee cracks open an unexpected surprise – wine in a can
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.