Meet Chris Burkard continues to explore the far corners of the globe. The self-taught professional photographer now spends his time teaching the craft to others.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Volume 11 – Number 3
- Meet Chris Burkard continues to explore the far corners of the globe. The self-taught professional photographer now spends his time teaching the craft to others.
- Always with a camera in hand, Ron Johnson snaps shots whenever he sees and inspiring view… while attending an event at Pear Valley Winery he was at the right place at the right time
- Recently, we had the pleasure of visiting Lindsey McConaghy President of the local chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners.
- The Vibe Setters was recently awarded a New Times Music Award for best R&B group as well as the coveted Performance of the Night Award.
- Amy McKay’s dexterity with color makes looking at her work a pleasurable experience on its own, but i is the genuineness of the imager that really makes her paintings so engaging.
- All she’s ever know Avila Beach to be is a perfect little beach town. But Paden Hughes finds it interesting that what gives Avila its cohesive charm is actually a sad story of environmental damage.
- Our Student Spotlight finds high achiever Ashley Thorshov who wants to pursue a career where she’ll be able to help the planet as much as possible.
- One fateful day, Clive Pender and Karrin Colwell opened an email that had a property listing… It was located in Templeton and after seeing the breathtaking views they knew they needed to move quickly.
- For a professional perspective on the proper practice of self-care, I reached out to Tricia Parido of Turning Leaves Recovery, Life and Wellness Coaching.
- Three local product companies offer home cooks the cream of the crop. It should come as no surprise that demand for local farm boxes has increased since mid-march. And by increased, I mean exploded.
- As of the 2019 harvest, Tom Myers is recognized as the winemaker who has filled over 190 million bottles with San Luis Obispo County wine. How can one man have made enough wine to fill that many bottles?
- In an ongoing effort to out-scratch each other’s backs, I’m highlighting one of the breweries, and broad endeavors our local beer scene is affecting to coalesce people and the brewing industry of this county.
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.