Meet Kevin Harris the Ivy League Managing Artistic Director of The SLO Little Theatre
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast.
The Mother Corn Shuckers band
- Meet Kevin Harris the Ivy League Managing Artistic Director of The SLO Little Theatre
- His name is synonymous with Cuesta College, where Gil Stork has been a teacher, administrator, and coach over the last 44 years
- When it was time to go away to college, Tryg Siverson’s parents Nels and Marilyn decided to invest in a home near the college
- Along a tiny stretch of the coast the Cayucos Abalone Farm is the largest producer of Red Abalone in the US
- When Paden Followwill embraces her Central Coast staycation she can surf, kayak, rock climb, bike, cliff jump and much more
- When Ashley Hendershott & Dylan Harris connected to form local hip hop group D&A they focus their energy on positive global change
- A Guatemalan summer school program they call “Guateca” bring local students and Cal Poly students together
- Join us as we look a bit into Bootstrapping Your Business
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.