A warm afternoon in Pismo Beach led surf photographer Chris Burkard into the water to capture a perfect sunset.
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Oct/Nov 2016 | Volume 7 – Number 6
- Meet Taylor Newton and learn what makes this guerrilla gardener tick
- A warm afternoon in Pismo Beach led surf photographer Chris Burkard into the water to capture a perfect sunset
- With five books to his name, a fulfilling career in psychoanalysis, and an opera in the works, Dr. Joseph Abrahams shares his secret to a successful 100 years
- Self-desciped as “sweet and sour” local band Hayley and the Crushers is set to release their debut full length album
- San Luis Obispo high School student Ariana King combines athleticism with academic achievement to create success
- After taking an outdoor space from boring and outdates to modern and inviting, Vic and Carol Ascrizzi reveal their Varian Ranch oasis
- With the drought in mind, we turn to our local landscape experts who offer guidance and tips
- Looking for a perfect picnic spot, Paden Hughes stops by the botanical gardens
- Wanting to improve efficiency and maximize gains, we searched far and wide for the best workout tips and tricks
- With voting just around the corner, we ask our Central Coast candidates why they deserve our support
- We wrap up this year-long series exploring the 25-year-old San Luis Obispo County institution known as Leadership SLO, by getting to know a few of its graduates from classes twenty one through twenty five
- We all find ourselves on the hunt for that quick, fresh takeout from time-to-time. Join Jaime Lewis as she searches out the best local rotisserie chicken dinner
- Stuffed peppers are about to become a family tradition when Chef Jessie Rivas shares his recipe for this savory treat
- In season and on trend, local expert, Brant Myers explores autumn’s best brews and ciders
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.