Cal Poly Lofts, the renovated Blackstone-Sauer Building
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
Oct/Nov 2017 | Volume 8 – Number 5
- Meet Mike Durighello Brewing Success & Mindful Growth
- With not a single ATV in sight, photographer Beth Sargent captures the magic of the dunes at sunset
- The Noach Tangeras Band infuses American folk rock sound in their first full length album
- Dubbed the Cal Poly Lofts, the renovated Blackstone-Sauer Building proves to be an inspiring space for students looking for a place to call home.
- Combining her love of dance and her passion for public speaking, San Luis Obispo high school senior Greta Carlson is to keep shining into the future
- Looking for a family-friendly adventure, Paden Hughes takes a trip to the Sea Canyon Fruit Ranch
- Always trying to find a healthier way to live and eat, we give intermittent fasting a whirl and share our results
- New York Times best selling author Franz Wisner explains the importance of editing and shares his best tips
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.