Meet Lief McKay, an Australian native and twelve-year resident of San Luis Obispo, landscape architect and President of the SLO Rugby Club
Please enjoy this complementary digital copy of SLO LIFE Magazine
and follow us on Social Media for all the latest on the Central Coast
- Meet Lief McKay, an Australian native and twelve-year resident of San Luis Obispo, landscape architect and President of the SLO Rugby Club
- Five years later the Skvagerson Family arrived in town with only two suitcases each. After some initial culture shock, the difficult days of transition quickly became a thing of the past
- Medical insurance was rare in those early years of Hurley’s Pharmacy and most customers paid with cash, often charging to a trade account they had with the store
- Let us talk business and get suggestions local experts would give someone starting a business
- It was with the confidence they had in their contractor combined with the vision that they had for the Mansard-style house that the Minnery’s boldly submitted an offer
- Jeanette Trompeter thinks the Central Coast is magnificent in its diversity, and sometimes wonders if people think she’s fibbing when she talks about all that is available here
- To this day whenever the smell of Sue’s Best Ever Granola fills the air you can be sure that Donovan will be the first one to knock
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.