SLO LIFE Magazine Dec/Jan 2018
Central Coast Aquarium
Checkout the digital version of the magazine below!
We will immediate ship you this past issue of SLO LIFE Magazine today, shipping included!
- Meet Maureen Vasquez owner of San Luis Obispo based business Pipsticks.
- Take a look at the trends of real estate on the Central Coast of California.
- The team at SLO LIFE Magazine researched the salt health benefits.
- Writer Paden Hughes spends a day exploring the Central Coast Aquarium.
A little piece of SLO County for your home or as a gift!
Volume 8 – Number 6
• Meet Maureen Vazquez owner and operator of Pipsticks and much more!
• Take a trip to the Central Coast Aquarium with writer Paden Hughes.
• Looking for the latest news? Browse SLO LIFE briefs and timeline for the up-to-date report.
• A day in Morro Bay with photographer Chris Willis reveals a reflective scene.
• San Luis Obispo Air Pollution Control District chair Larry Allen discusses local air quality.
• Singer songwriter Ricky Montijo takes his music beyond the Central Coast on tour.
• Rusty and Pam Schott open the doors to their Pismo Beach bungalow.
• Analyze the real estate statistics in San Luis Obispo County.
• Student athlete and theatre buff Stephan Zagrodny is on the rise.
• Our health writers discover adding a little salt to you diet might be a good thing after all.
• New York Times Bestselling Author Franz Wisner offers his best writing tips.
• Surfer Shawn Tracht is on the hunt for the perfect set of waves along the Central Coast.
• Tea houses share herbal goodness one cup at a time and writer Jaime Lewis explores local, favorite spots East Wellbeing & Tea, The Tea Trolley, and Root.
• Chef Jessie Rivas shares his recipe for brined pork topped with apricot mostarda. Yum!
• Always on the hunt for tasty craft brew, Brant Myers shares his favorite selection of dark beers.
Live the SLO LIFE with your San Luis Obispo Magazine! SLO County is an amazing, unique even magical place that becomes a part of the people who live and visit here. From Nipomo to Paso Robles, and all that lies in between, SLO LIFE Magazine brings you the very best of California’s Central Coast.
Ready to have a little piece of the Central Coast delivered to your mailbox? Your SLO LIFE Magazine subscription includes a full year of the print issues. If this is a GIFT you can have it shipped to friends or family on the checkout page.